Explore The Top 3 Exfoliants
February 10, 2013 2 Comments
Top Benefits of Exfoliant Products
Aestheticians are key professionals in the Skincare industry; their vast experience, combined with ongoing education, will provide patients like you and I, the best and most effective products the market has to offer in order to achieve a radiant, beautiful complexion. According to Dermascope - “In our struggling economy, we all work hard to make the best choices when choosing which products to use so as to maximize results while minimizing costs in the treatment room. We also have to carefully consider these factors when recommending to our clientele what they should use for their home care regimen to complement the treatments we provide.”
Is your complexion a target to minor breakouts? Well, using a good exfoliant product will balance your skin ph levels by controlling sebum production while treating and normalizing clogged skin with blackheads, white-heads, and minor acne breakouts.
Does your skin feel tight? Dehydrated? Do you have dry, scaly patches? By exfoliating, you will remove dead cells buildup, and your complexion will regain the radiant, glowing, and refreshed look again!
Exfoliants may restore radiance and a youthful appearance to the skin. Exfoliants containing natural marine extract will remove dead skin cells and impurities.
Top 3 Exfoliants
Below, I have included my preferred top 3 products. You may purchase them directly by clicking on the images.
1. Guinot Gommage Biological Peeling Radiance $36.00
Guinot Biologique Biological Peeling Radiance Gel is formulated with Green Tea Extract, Shea Butter and natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids that will nourish and strengthen the tired skin and leave it with a new radiant complexion that will be softer and healthier if used on a regular basis.
- Apply on cleansed face avoiding eye contours.
- Leave on for 10 minutes to absorb excess sebum.
- Remove by gently massaging in small circular movements to reveal fresh healthy skin cells.
2. Phytomer Gommage Marin Purifying Exfolian $38.00
This exfoliant with natural marine extracts restores the skin’s radiance and tone. Its exfoliating particles deeply cleanse the epidermis, eliminating dead cells and impurities.
How to use:
- Exfoliant can be used once or twice a week.
- Apply a thin layer on clean and dry skin.
- Leave it on for 2-3 minutes before remove by using a circular motion over the skin.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
3. Cosmedix Defy Exfoliating Treatment $74.00
Formulated with three chirally correct AHAs. Invigorates and regenerates maturing skin. Restores youthful looking skin. Safe and efficacious for all skin types. Recommended for damaged dehydrated and asphyxiated skin
How to use:
- Apply a small amount to clean dry skin at night.
- This product may help smooth visible bumpy areas and help manage blotchy skin.
- Sensitive enough for every night use.
- A pacifying all-natural exfoliator.
- Apply a small amount to clean, dry skin.
- May mix with Refine if prepping sensitive skin for a peel.
Thank you for reading and as always “Please Pass the Blog”.