Pumpkin Facial To Glowing Skin?
This blog is for you Winter, thanks infinity for your love and ongoing support =)
Lacking radiance while being short on time and funds? You stopped by the Right Blog! How about a DIY Pumpkin-Honey Facial to perk up your complexion, while getting rid of unnecessary toxins? Did you know that pumpkins contain special enzymes making them excellent mask ingredient for all skin types? A few facts about pumpkins: they’re high in Vitamin A (skin healing), C (anti-oxidant) and Zinc, which soothes, moisturizes and act as a carriers, all while assisting other ingredients move deeper into the epidermis, while intensifying the desired end results.
- Medium mixing bowl;
- Facial brush;
- Puree, cooked fresh or canned pumpkin;
- Plain yogurt;
- Raw honey;
- Finely ground almonds;
- Extra virgin olive oil.
Follow the 12 Steps:
- Once you gather all ingredients, let the transformation begin!
- Begin by mixing 2 1/2 cups of puree, or canned pumpkin.
- Add 4 1/2 tablespoons plain yogurt,
- 4 1/2 tablespoons honey,
- 1 and 1/4 cup ground almonds,
- 3/4 teaspoon olive oil.
- Mix well until all ingredients form a paste,
- Apply to clean skin, be sure the face is not fully dry, the enzymes will activate and adhere to moist skin,
- Relax in your tub for 7 -12 minutes, if tub is not an option, then run the shower as hot as you can until the bathroom is steamy,
- Be sure to remove the mask with a wet, warmed face-towel,
- Once the mask is off, use an alcohol-free toner, which will re-balance the skin’s ph levels,
- One time a week for sensitive skin, 2 times a week for combination skin, and 3 times weekly for oily skin.
WOuld you like to be featured on A Blissful Skin? Why not gain some online exposure? If you have a skincare recipe you’d like to share with us and want it published, feel free to email it directly to email@example.com, remember to include you name and number (if you want), so you can receive proper credit =)
Thank you for reading, as always, please “Pass the Blog”!
© Anna L., A Blissful Skin, and My Savvy Rules 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Anna L. and A Blissful Skin with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.