Sun exposure speeds up the aging process by damaging DNA, which may deform cells, contributing to cancer. We often apply sunscreen to children first, then monitor their sun exposure, redness, and play-time, leaving ourselves unprotected and victims to environmental factors like UVB and UVA rays, which can cause immediate sunburn and long-term damage to our skin.
Starting today, care for yourself as well, apply sunscreen to your face, neck, chest, hands, feet, and all over the body. Stay in the shade if possible, use hats and sunglasses, protect yourself, stop the premature aging process now!
According to studies, a regular T-shirt has only an SPF ranging from 3 to 7? Did you know eyelids and the top of your ears are in danger of sunburn as well? When shopping for sunscreen products choose an SPF of 30 or greater, depending on exposure and activity. Look for products with UVA and UVB protection containing Parson.
Top 10 Sunscreens
1. Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion SPF 30
2. Banana Boat Sport Performance Continuous Spray SPF 50
3. Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Stick SPF 55
4. Neutrogena Spectrum + Advanced Sunblock Face SPF 100
5. Burt’s Bees Chemical-Free Sunscreen SPF 30
6. Aveeno Sunblock Spray SPF 70
7. Peter Thomas Roth Max All Day Moisture Defense Cream SPF 30
8. Murad Waterproof Sunblock SPF 30
9. Cellex-C Suncare SPF 30
10. Cosmedicine Global Health Face SPF 30 UVA/UVB Sunscreen
Protect, nourish, and cherish your skin, reapply sunscreen regularly; keep yourself and loved ones looking beautiful, healthy, and young by preventing skin damage or cancer.
Thank you for reading, have a GREAT 4th of July and celebrate the men and women fighting for our country! As always, “Pass the Blog”!