Did you know rose petals are full of antioxidants and vitamin C? Well then, combination skin please step aside!
I’d like to share one of my favorite masks with you today, your skin will feel A M A Z I N G! Feel free to leave your valuable feedback, advice, and experience by commenting below!
Fun facts about rose petals:
- Rose petals help firm and tone the skin;
- They reduce the appearance of wrinkles;
- They contain an essential oil that moisturizes and hydrates skin;
- Rose petals contain antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that de-puff and decrease redness;
- They are full of alpha hydroxy acids that exfoliate and tighten pores.
DIY Rose Mask
Enjoy this DIY balancing treatment for combination skin.
- Wash petals;
- Soak them in a bowl of water;
- Gently crush them;
- Add ingredients and mix well:
- 2 Roses
- 2 tbsp rose-water
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp raw honey
Enjoy this DIY mask, thank you for reading, and please “Pass the Blog”!