Benefits of Yogurt, Oats, and Raw Honey
Did you know yogurt, oats, and honey can soothe red, irritated skin? Why not make a mask in the comfort of your own home while relaxing? By all means … go ahead! Please share your thoughts/experience/advice with the rest of us. A Blissful Skin loves your valuable feedback.
- All yogurts are fantastic sources of zinc, calcium, protein, potassium, zinc, and vitamins B12, B6. Zinc is very important, it can help lighten blemishes and scars.
- Oats, not only oatmeal is delicious and healthy, but it contains both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and as such is ideal for sensitive skin and to treat a variety of skin disorders (i.e sunburns, eczema and poison ivy).
- Honey, the amazing wonder of nature, lends a moistness and rich flavor to cakes and cookies, provides many benefits as a chemical-free skin care product. Honey has properties that give this homeopathic ingredient special powers, did you know it’s healing and help prevent infection on acne skin?
- 2 cups of plain yogurt;
- 1 cup of oats;
- 4 to 5 drops of raw honey.
- Combine yogurt and oats in a small bowl and gently mix together;
- Raw honey tends to become solid, before adding it to the mix, warm a spoon under hot water, then add 4 to 5 drops of honey to the spoon;
- Gently, stir the honey into the yogurt and oat mixture.
With a fan brush, apply the mask all over the face and neck area. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse off with a warm towel or washcloth.
Thank you for reading, please “Pass the Blog”!